Blog Hits

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Black Shatter

This product amazes me. At first, I didn't understand all the hype it got until I tried it myself. But before owning this product, it was a pain in the butt to look for it. Every place on Guam that had this was sold out for months. So finally after about 2 months, I got my hands on it.

By the way. Here's the funny conversation my boyfriend and I had about this polish.

Bf: Don't you have a black nail polish already?
Me: Ya, but this is different.
Bf: How?
Me: Because is cracks like this. (Pointing at the crackle on the bottle)
Bf: No way?
Me: Yeah, I'll show you. (I started polished my thumb)
...it starts to crackle...
Bf: No way!! That's cool. I feel like I'm on crack or something.

Haha!

OPI Black Shatter
Guam, JP Superstore
$12.00



4 comments: