Blog Hits

Monday, July 25, 2011

ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20

So I've been eyeing on the tinted moisturizer from Aveeno but it was so expensive. Then, I discovered the tinted moisturizer from ELF. And to tell you the truth, I'm in love. I absolutely love this product. It's affordable and the coverage is pretty decent. It's definitely buildable. It also has aloe, cucumber and vitamins A C and E.

I apply this on top of my ELF concealer and I set it with my Airspun Loose Powder.

ELF Studio Tinted Moisturizer with SPF 20
"Beige"
0.88 fl oz / 25mL
Guam Kmart
$3.79
Also available at www.eyeslipsface.com




1 comment:

  1. Hi! I would like to invite you to visit my blog!
    Soon outfit photos from Paris!

    I always follow back!

    kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

    www.lamodenrose.com

    ReplyDelete