Blog Hits

Sunday, July 17, 2011

Banana Cupcakes...and a cake :)

I've been really into baking ever since my boyfriend's mom baked brownies in a toaster oven. I don't have a real oven so lucky thing our toaster oven at home is being put to good use. I've been practicing my baking skills with packaged cake mix. I have a big list of baking products that I need to buy.
Who knew that baking can get expensive.

***I forgot to take a picture of the bananas.

Premixed yellow cake
2 Bananas
3 eggs
Cooking oil
water

***Mix everything together according the measurments on the back of the box. Then mash up 2 bananas and mix it in with the batter. Then poor it into muffin tins or in a cake pan and bake. I set my toaster oven to 300 degrees because its so compressed that if the heat is too high, it might burn and also over cook the outside when the inside is still raw. I leave it in for about 30 minutes to make sure everything is cooked evenly.










No comments:

Post a Comment