Blog Hits

Friday, July 15, 2011

Top 5 Celeb fashion Picks :)

Obviously, we get a lot of inspiration from celebrity style. These happen to be my top 5 celeb fashion picks.

#1 Lauren Conrad
I started watching her since her days on Laguna Beach.
I love her style. It's so modern and chic. She dresses up without looking too overdone.
Her clothing line is amazing. Too bad it's not available on Guam.
Her picks on bf jackets, skinnies, and a plain white top is the best outfit yet.
I also lover her little flowy dresses and her, of course, Chanel purses :)


#2 Taylor Swift
Her music and her style is super cute. I lover her western meets modern look.
All her ways of wearing cute girly dresses makes me wanna stay away from black
and head to florals, pastels, and cowboy boots.
Not to mention her makeup is gorgeous. Elegant, yet simple.


#3 The Kardashian Sisters
Obviously, what kind of list would it be without these three.
Their style is pretty high end but is easy to copy with cheaper brands.
I love their style. As I say to all my top picks.
Most of all, I love their footwear.
Christian Louboutins baby.
Kim's style is more professional meets elegant.
Kourtney, vintage meets professional.
Khloe, rocker meets chic.
Not to mention, their well known eye makeup, "the smokey eye".


#4 Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez has risen to the top. With her clothing line available at Kmart,
it makes it affordable and accessable to her style. It's so simple yet chic.


#5 Audrina
And lastly, another member of "The Hills", Audrina's rocker chic style makes
a biker jacket look elegant. Her style is what I call, when I'm tired, I'll just throw whatever on,
yet still look smokin' hot.





Photos from www.weheartit.com

No comments:

Post a Comment